Here is draw for knock out cup : 2016-17-ko-cup
Just a reminder on the rules :
13. KNOCKOUT CUP
- a) Rules 3, 5, 6a, 7a, 7b, 7e, 8, 9a, 9b, 9c, 10, 11 and 12 above must be adhered to.
- b) For the Knock Out Cup ONLY Point-A-Rally to 11 scoring must be used. If the score is 10-10 then the game must be won by TWO clear points.
- c) Each tie will be the best of five matches; each match is between individual players. The team that wins the most matches will win the tie.
- d) A player may only play for the same club as he/she plays for in the League in the same season.
- e) Players may only play for a team in accordance with the above League Rule 6. e) on the date of a Cup match; i.e. for the purposes of the a Cup match the League Rules will apply. A player may play for more than one KO Cup team of a single Club in any season.
- f) A Cup match does not count as one of the three League matches permitted before a player is tied to a higher team.